In this episode of the Podcast of Champions hosts Ryan Abraham and David Woods recap all of the Pac-12 week 6 action that included a thriller in the Rose Bowl and a pair of games cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns.
The guys also preview the Pac-12 Championship game plus three other games of week 7, discuss the Pac-12’s decision to give Oregon a spot in the title game, Kevin Sumlin getting fired plus the guys make their picks the remain Pac-12 games against the spread.
Pac-12 Power Rankings:
- Arizona State
- Oregon State
- Washington State
Week 7 Picks:
Washington at USC
- Oregon at USC (-3) – Ryan (Oregon) / Dave (Oregon)
- Washington State at Utah (-10.5) – Ryan (Utah) / Dave (Utah)
- Stanford at UCLA (-7) – Ryan (Stanford) / Dave (Stanford)
Arizona at Cal Oregon vs. Colorado at USC
- Arizona State at Oregon State (+7.5) – Ryan (OSU) / Dave (ASU)
- Week 6: Ryan (1-2-1) & Dave (1-2-1)
- 2020: Ryan (16-11-1) & Dave (13-14-1)
Use MYBOOKIE with the promo code PAC12 to add 50% to your first deposit!
Please subscribe, give the POC a five-star rating and post a review on Apple Podcasts!