In this episode of the Podcast of Champions hosts Ryan Abraham and David Woods recap all of the Pac-12 week 5 games that for the first time featured all 12 teams in action including a couple of Bay Area upsets with Stanford taking down Washington and California taking out Oregon.
The guys also preview all six (at least for now) Pac-12 games of week 6, discuss new College Football Playoff rankings, another Pac-12 bowl bites the dust plus the guys make their picks for all the week 5 games against the spread.
Pac-12 Power Rankings:
- Oregon State
- Washington State
- Arizona State
Week 6 Picks:
- Arizona State at Arizona (+11.5) – Ryan (Arizona) / Dave (ASU)
- Utah at Colorado (-1.5) – Ryan (CU) / Dave (CU)
Washington at Oregon (-6) – Ryan (Oregon) / Dave (Oregon)
- USC at UCLA (+2.5) – Ryan (USC) / Dave (UCLA)
- California at Washington State (+2.5) – Ryan (Cal) / Dave (WSU)
- Stanford at Oregon State (+3) – Ryan (OSU) / Dave (OSU)
- Week 5: Ryan (4-2) & Dave (3-3)
- 2020: Ryan (15-9) & Dave (12-12)
Use MYBOOKIE with the promo code PAC12 to add 50% to your first deposit!
Please subscribe, give the POC a five-star rating and post a review on Apple Podcasts!