Podcast of Champion hosts Ryan Abraham and David Woods are back together again in studio recapping what started off as a competitive Pac-12 football weekend with a compelling Friday night game between Washington and Oregon State but quickly turned into what was mostly blowout central on Saturday. After an impressive run picking against the spread last weekend Ryan and Dave struggled in their predictions for week ten.
Week eleven is another full slate of Pac-12 games kicking off on Friday again with USC and Colorado followed by some potential clunkers on Saturday outside of the main event, Oregon hosting Washington in one of the best rivalries in the conference.
As always Dave and Ryan spend the last part of the show answering your voicemails, texts and emails with questions about Pac-12 football plus lots of other topics.
You can listen to the podcast here:
You can watch the simulcast of the podcast on your YouTube channel here:
Pac-12 Week 11 Picks ATS:
- Colorado at No. 8 USC (-34) – Ryan (CU), Dave (CU)
- Arizona State at Washington State (-8) – Ryan (WSU), Dave (WSU)
- No. 25 Washington at No. 6 Oregon (-13.5) – Ryan (Oregon), Dave (Oregon)
- California at Oregon State (-14) – Ryan (OSU), Dave (OSU)
- Stanford at No. 13 Utah (-24) – Ryan (Utah), Dave (Utah)
- Arizona at No. 12 UCLA (19.5) – Ryan (UCLA), Dave (UCLA)
Week 10 record: Ryan (1-5), Dave (2-4) — Season record: Ryan (37-33-1), Dave (39-31-1)
POC Survivor Poll Picks: ENTER YOUR SURVIVOR POOL PICKS HERE
POC POWER RANKINGS:
- Oregon State
- Washington State
- Arizona State
Don’t forget you can double your deposit at MyBookie using promo code Pac12.
For the video simulcasts of our POC please subscribe to your YouTube channel!
Please follow, give the POC a five-star rating and post a review on Apple Podcasts!