Podcast of Champion hosts Ryan Abraham and David Woods are ready for another exciting season of Pac-12 football, previewing all of the week 1 action including Utah’s trip to the swamp and Oregon’s Lan Danning facing off against his former team. The guys make all of their picks against the spread for the annual season-long contest plus they reveal their survival pool selections for week one.
The guys also discuss where the Pac-12 stands now with both Oregon and Washington having reported talks with the Big Ten and the Big 12 moving up its media rights negotiation window in attempt to put the screws to the Conference of Champions.
As always Dave and Ryan spend the last part of the show answering your voicemails, texts and emails with questions about Pac-12 football plus lots of other topics.
You can listen to the podcast here:
Pac-12 Week 1 Picks ATS:
- Northern Arizona at ASU (-24.5) – Ryan (NAU), Dave(NAU)
- TCU at Colorado (+14) – Ryan (CU), Dave(CU)
- Bowling Green at UCLA (-23) – Ryan (BG), Dave(BG)
- Arizona at San Diego State (-6.5) – Ryan (UofA), Dave(UofA)
- Oregon vs. Georgia (-17.5) – Ryan (Oregon), Dave(UGA)
- UC Davis at California (-21) – Ryan (Cal), Dave(Cal)
- Rice at USC (-32) – Ryan (USC), Dave(Rice)
- Utah at Florida (+3) – Ryan (Utah), Dave(UF)
- Colgate at Stanford (-41.5) – Ryan (Colgate), Dave(Colgate)
- Idaho at Washington State (-28.5) – Ryan (WSU), Dave(Idaho)
- Boise State at Oregon State (-3) – Ryan (OSU), Dave(OSU)
- Kent State at Washington (-23.5) – Ryan (UW), Dave(KSU)
POC Survivor Poll Picks: Ryan (Stanford) – Dave (Stanford)
You can watch the simulcast of the podcast here:
Don’t forget you can double your deposit at MyBookie using promo code Pac12.
For the video simulcasts of our POC please subscribe to your YouTube channel!
Please follow, give the POC a five-star rating and post a review on Apple Podcasts!