This week Podcast of Champions hosts Ryan Abraham and David Woods are together again for a Pac-12 bowl preview show, going over the upcoming five bowl games featuring teams from the Conference of Champions. The Pac-12 bowl season started out a bit rocky with Oregon State falling to Utah State in the Jimmy Kimmel Bowl, but there is optimism going forward for Utah in the Rose Bowl against Ohio State plus Washington State, UCLA, Arizona State and Oregon in their postseason match-ups.
The guys also go over some of the news and notes from around the conference including a couple of big name quarterback transfers into the Pac-12, some good roster news for the Utes who want try and repeat as Pac-12 Champions, a few key opt-outs for the Cougars in their bowl game and the potential for more bowl cancellations that could impact Pac-12 teams.
And as always they spend time answering all of the questions the listeners manage to send in, including text messages and voicemails!
Bowl Game Picks Against the Spread:
- Jimmy Kimmel Bowl: Utah State at Oregon State (-7.5) – Ryan(USU), Dave(OSU) plus Brandon picked OSU
- Holiday Bowl: UCLA vs. NC State (-2) – Ryan(UCLA), Dave(NC State)
- Alamo Bowl: Oregon vs. Oklahoma (-4.5) – Ryan(Oklahoma), Dave(Oklahoma)
- Vegas Bowl: Arizona State vs. Wisconsin (-6) – Ryan(Wisconsin), Dave(ASU)
- Sun Bowl: Washington State vs. Miami (even) – Ryan(Miami), Dave(WSU)
- Rose Bowl: Utah vs. Ohio State (-6.5) – Ryan(Ohio State), Dave(Utah)
Place your bets at MyBookie.com with the promo code PAC12 to get your first deposit matched!
Please follow, give the POC a five-star rating and post a review on Apple Podcasts!
Sound off about Pac-12 football in our Podcast of Champions Reddit page! Send us a text or leave us a voicemail by texting or calling (424) 532-0678 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.