In this episode of the Podcast of Champions hosts Ryan Abraham and David Woods go through all 36 scheduled Pac-12 games, picking the winners and predicting which programs will represent the North and South divisions in mid-December.
The guys also preview the six games of the opening weekend of Pac-12 football, pick those games against the spread, announce the pre-season POC Power Rankings, introduce the POC Suicide Pool and as always answer listener questions about the upcoming season.
Pac-12 Power Rankings:
- Oregon State
- Washington State
Week 1 Picks:
- ASU at USC (-10.5) – Ryan(ASU)/Dave(ASU)
- Arizona at Utah (-14) – Ryan(Utah)/Dave(Utah)
- UCLA at Colorado (+6.5) – Ryan(UCLA)/Dave(Colorado)
- Stanford at Oregon (-11) – Ryan(Oregon)/Dave(Oregon)
- WSU at OSU (-1.5) – Ryan(OSU)/Dave(OSU)
- Washington at Cal (-1.5) – Ryan(Cal)/Dave(UW)
Week 1 Suicide Pool Picks: Ryan (Utah/Oregon) / Dave (Utah/Oregon)
Use MYBOOKIE with the promo code PAC12 to double your first deposit!
Please subscribe, give the POC a five-star rating and post a review on Apple Podcasts!