In this episode of the Podcast of Champions hosts Ryan Abraham and David Woods recap the four remaining games originally scheduled Pac-12 games for week 3, including an impressive win for the Washington Huskies over the Arizona Wildcats and UCLA’s near upset of Oregon in Eugene.
The guys also preview the five remaining Pac-12 games of week 4, talk about the prospects of a team making the College Football Playoff with Dave Bartoo of CFB Matrix plus they make their picks for all the week 4 games against the spread.
Congratulations to Kim for winning the suicide pool! He picked Utah & Cal in week 4 and went 0-2. Now the pool is officially done.
Pac-12 Power Rankings:
- Washington State
- Oregon State
- Arizona State
Week 4 Picks:
- Stanford at Cal (-1.5) – Ryan (Cal) / Dave (Cal)
- Oregon at OSU (+14) – Ryan (OSU) / Dave (OSU)
Washington at WSU
- Colorado at USC (-13.5) – Ryan (CU) / Dave (CU)
- Arizona at UCLA (-9.5) – Ryan (UCLA) / Dave (UCLA)
- Utah at ASU (-4.5) – Ryan (Utah) / Dave (ASU)
- Week 3: Ryan (2-2) & Dave (1-3)
- 2020: Ryan (8-5) & Dave (6-7)
Use MYBOOKIE with the promo code PAC12 to double your first deposit!
Please subscribe, give the POC a five-star rating and post a review on Apple Podcasts!