In this episode of the Podcast of Champions hosts Ryan Abraham and David Woods recap the four games originally scheduled Pac-12 games and the one rescheduled game that were played in week 2, including comeback wins for Oregon and USC and an impressive showing by the 2-0 Colorado Buffaloes.
The guys also preview the five remaining Pac-12 games of week 3, discuss the possibilities for the one cancelled game with the Pac-12 approving the addition of out of conference games plus they make their picks for all the week 3 games against the spread.
Congratulations to Kim for winning the suicide pool!
Pac-12 Power Rankings:
- Washington State
- Arizona State
- Oregon State
Week 3 Picks:
- Cal at Oregon State (+3.5) – Ryan (OSU)/Dave (OSU)
- UCLA at Oregon (-16.5) – Ryan (Oregon)/Dave (Oregon)
- Arizona at Washington (-11) – Ryan (Arizona)/Dave (Arizona)
- USC at Utah (+3) – Ryan (USC)/Dave (Utah)
- WSU at Stanford (-2) – Ryan (WSU)/Dave (WSU)
Use MYBOOKIE with the promo code PAC12 to double your first deposit!
Please subscribe, give the POC a five-star rating and post a review on Apple Podcasts!