This week Podcast of Champions hosts Ryan Abraham and David Woods are back in studio gearing up for the first real week of college football here in the Pac-12, with 12 games played over 3 days for week 1 in the conference plus an opportunity to recap the lone week 0 Pac-12 game, a UCLA blowout win over Todd Graham’s Hawaii squad. The guys go through each and every game and make their picks against the spread, reveal their POC Power Rankings for the opening week of the season and share their Survivor Pool picks for week 1.
They also go over some of the big news from across the Pac-12 conference including a former Colorado quarterback getting the starting nod for Oregon State, Washington State head coach Nick Rolovich getting sued by a former player and lots more!
And as always they spend time answering every single question listeners manage to send in, including text messages and voicemails!
Don’t forget to enter your POC Survivor Pool picks HERE. This week Ryan is taking Washington State and Dave is taking Colorado.
Week 0 Pick Results
Both Ryan and Dave had UCLA -17 and won (both 1-0)
Week 1 Picks Against the Spread
- Weber State at Utah (-28.5) – Ryan (Utah), Dave (Utah)
- Southern Utah at ASU (-45) – Ryan (SUU), Dave (SUU)
- N. Colorado at Colorado (-38) – Ryan (N. Colorado), Dave (N. Colorado)
- Stanford vs. Kansas State (-3) – Ryan (KSU), Dave (KSU)
- Fresno State at Oregon (-20.5) – Ryan (Oregon), Dave (Oregon)
- San Jose State at USC (-14) – Ryan (USC), Dave (SJSU)
- Oregon State at Purdue (-7) – Ryan (OSU), Dave (Purdue)
- LSU at UCLA (+3) – Ryan (LSU), Dave (UCLA)
- BYU vs. Arizona (+12.5) – Ryan (BYU), Dave (Arizona)
- Nevada at Cal (-3) – Ryan (Cal), Dave (Cal)
- Utah State at Washington State (-17) – Ryan (WSU), Dave (WSU)
POC Power Rankings
- Oregon State
- Washington State
Please follow, give the POC a five-star rating and post a review on Apple Podcasts! The best five-star review each week will win a $100 gift card from Jockey!
Sound off about Pac-12 football in our Podcast of Champions Reddit page! Send us a text or leave us a voicemail by texting or calling (424) 532-0678 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.