This week Podcast of Champions hosts Ryan Abraham and David Woods are in studio trying to make sense of this crazy conference that is the Pac-12. In week 1 the North crashed and burned and in week 2, with UCLA on a BYE, the South followed suit and fell flat on its face. The Ducks got another signature win for the conference, but another College Football Playoff contender USC got blasted by Stanford.
The guys also discuss the breaking news that the Trojans have finally fired Clay Helton (much to the chagrin of Dave) and talk about some potential candidates to take over at USC, they reveal the Power Rankings that are clear at the top and bottom and messy in the middle and of course they look ahead to week 3 and make their picks against the spread.
And as always they spend time answering all of the questions the listeners manage to send in, including text messages and voicemails!
Don’t forget to enter your POC Survivor Pool picks HERE. Please DO NOT pick if you are out of the competition. This week Dave picks Arizona.
Week 3 Picks Against the Spread:
- Minnesota at Colorado (-2.5) – Ryan(UM), Dave(CU)
- Idaho at Oregon State (n/l) – Ryan(-), Dave(-)
- USC at Washington State (+8.5) – Ryan(WSU), Dave(WSU) – Chaos Bowl
- Sacramento State at California (n/l) – Ryan(-), Dave(-)
- Arkansas State at Washington (-16.5) – Ryan(ASU), Dave(ASU)
- Utah at SDSU (+9.5) – Ryan(SDSU), Dave(SDSU)
- Stony Brook at Oregon (n/l) – Ryan(-), Dave(-)
- Stanford at Vanderbilt (+12) – Ryan(Vandy), Dave(Stanford)
- NAU at Arizona (n/l) – Ryan(-), Dave(-)
- Arizona State at BYU (+3.5) – Ryan(BYU), Dave(BYU)
- Fresno State at UCLA (-11.5) – Ryan(UCLA), Dave(UCLA)
Week Two Picks: Dave 4-5, Ryan 5-4
Overall: Dave 11-10, Ryan 10-11
POC Power Rankings
- Arizona State
- Oregon State
- Washington State
Please follow, give the POC a five-star rating and post a review on Apple Podcasts! The best five-star review each week will win a $100 gift card from Jockey!