This week Podcast of Champions hosts Ryan Abraham and David Woods are in studio once again breaking down what was an incredible week one in the Pac-12, at least if you are a fan of the UCLA Bruins. Pac-12 North fans most likely had a bad taste in their collective mouths with the division going 1-5 and the lone win was a 4th quarterback Oregon comeback over Fresno State. The Pac-12 South fared much better, going 5-1 including UCLA’s impressive domination of LSU in the Rose Bowl.
The guys also breakdown the newest AP Poll that saw Washington drop out after losing to Montana (!!!) and UCLA jump in, they reveal the Pac-12 Players of the Week, share their POC Power rankings, make their picks against the spread for week 2 the and lots more!
And as always they spend time answering every single question listeners manage to send in, including text messages and voicemails!
Don’t forget to enter your POC Survivor Pool picks HERE. This week Dave picks Washington State (Ryan is out after picking WSU last week).
Week 2 Picks Against the Spread
- Oregon at Ohio State (-14.5) – Ryan(Oregon), Dave(Oregon)
- Cal at TCU (-11.5) – Ryan(Cal), Dave(TCU)
- TAMU at CU (+17) – Ryan(TAMU), Dave(CU)
- Portland State at WSU (n/l) – Ryan(-), Dave(-)
- UW at Michigan (-7) – Ryan(Michigan), Dave(Michigan)
- SDSU at Arizona (-2) – Ryan(Arizona), Dave(Arizona)
- Utah at BYU (+7) – Ryan(Utah), Dave(Utah)
- Stanford at USC (-17) – Ryan(USC), Dave(USC)
- UNLV at ASU (-33.5) – Ryan(UNLV), Dave(UNLV)
- Hawaii at OSU (-11) – Ryan(OSU), Dave(Hawaii)
Week One Picks: Dave 6-5, Ryan 4-7
Overall: Dave 7-5, Ryan 5-7
POC Power Rankings
- Oregon State
- Washington State
Please follow, give the POC a five-star rating and post a review on Apple Podcasts! The best five-star review each week will win a $100 gift card from Jockey!