Ryan and Dave take a look at the first weekend of Pac-12 games.
Ryan and Dave return to break down what should be interesting races in the Pac-12 North and South divisions.
We continue our spring football discussion on the Podcast of Champions with USC and California plus we discuss the recent developments in the Pac-12 basketball tournament.
After a brief hiatus the Podcast of Champions returns talking about early spring football for Arizona and Stanford.
Just hours away from National Signing Day we go around the Pac-12 talking to each of our Scout.com experts about each team’s recruiting classes and expected finishes.
West Coast recruiting expert Greg Biggins joins the Podcast of Champions to break down the Pac-12 recruiting rankings and discuss the recruiting classes of every team in the conference.
We recap the final three Pac-12 bowl games, discuss the best and worst moment for each Pac-12 program and answer your end of the season questions.
The Pac-12, outside of the LA schools, has been performing well in bowl games so far. We recap the last five bowl games and preview the final three in the first Podcast of Champions of 2016.
So far Dave and Ryan are 5-1-1 in their picks against the spread for the Pac-12 bowls. Here are their final three picks:
- Rose Bowl: Stanford (-6) vs. Iowa – Dave picks Iowa, Ryan picks Stanford
- Alamo Bowl: Oregon (-7) vs. TCU – Dave and Ryan pick Oregon
- Cactus Bowl: Arizona State (+1) vs. West Virginia – Dave and Ryan pick ASU
We recap the New Mexico Bowl and Las Vegas Bowl, preview the next five Pac-12 bowl games and answer all of your conference football questions.
- Washington State (-3) vs. Miami – Dave and Ryan take WSU
- Washington (-8.5) vs. Southern Miss – Dave and Ryan take UW
- UCLA (-6.5) vs. Nebraska – Dave and Ryan take Nebraska
- California (-7) vs. Air Force – Dave and Ryan take AF outright
- USC (-3) vs. Wisconsin – Dave and Ryan take Wisconsin
We preview the New Mexico Bowl and Las Vegas Bowl, discuss the Pac-12 football all-conference team and answer your questions about Pac-12 football.
Dave and Ryan both picked New Mexico (+8) to cover the spread against Arizona and Utah (-2.5) to cover over BYU.