The entire Pac-12 conference won on week one, but we still made some adjustments to our Power Rankings plus we recap all the games and preview what should be an exciting week two.
- Washington State
- Arizona State
- Oregon State
Last week Ryan went 6-5 in his picks, Dave went 5-6. Ryan is 6-7 total and Dave is 5-8 total.
- Stanford at USC (-7) – Ryan and Dave pick Stanford
- Washington vs. Montana (no line) – Ryan and Dave pick UW
- Washington State vs. Bosie State (+10) – Ryan picks WSU, Dave BSU
- Oregon vs. Nebraska (+14) – Ryan and Dave pick Oregon
- UCLA vs. Hawaii (+23) – Ryan and Dave pick Hawaii
- Colorado vs. Texas State (+35.5) – Ryan picks TSU, Dave Colorado
- California vs. Weber State (no line) – Ryan and Dave pick Cal
- Utah at BYU (-1) – Ryan and Dave pick Utah
- Arizona vs. Houston (-1) – Ryan and Dave pick Houston
- Arizona State vs. San Diego State (+4) – Ryan and Dave pick ASU
- Oregon State vs. Minnesota (+2) – Ryan and Dave pick Minnesota