The Podcast of Champions Pac-12 Survivor Pool is LIVE or the 2021 college football season! Link here to enter your pick and remember you have to put in a pick EACH WEEK:
1) Pick ONE Pac-12 team each week. If they win, you survive. If they lose OR FAIL TO PLAY, you are out (no second chances).
2) You cannot pick the same team more than once. By definition, the pool will last no longer than Week 12 (UCLA vs. Hawaii was Week 0).
3) You must include your email address and name (nicknames are fine) each week. PLEASE USE THE SAME EMAIL AND NAME EACH WEEK, or else we won’t know that you are the same person.
4) You can also include an optional comment at the bottom. Smack talk is actively encouraged, and might get read on the podcast (especially if your team then proceeds to lose).
5) The deadline to submit your picks each week is Saturday 12 p.m. Pacific Time. You can select a team that starts play before the deadline (e.g. Utah is playing Weber St. on Thursday in Week 1), but ONLY if you submit your pick before their game begins. Failing to submit a pick results in disqualification.
6) Any invalid pick (e.g. picking a repeat team, picking a team that already started playing, or submitting your pick after the 12 p.m. Pacific Time deadline) results in disqualification. Failing to submit a pick at all in a particular week also results in disqualification.
7) If you send multiple submissions during the same week (accidentally or otherwise), only the first set of picks will count.
7a) COVID EXCEPTION: If you select a team, and their game is subsequently cancelled due to COVID, you can submit a revised pick so long as it arrives before the Saturday 12 p.m. deadline. If a game is cancelled after 12 p.m., sorry dude.
8) The winner(s) of the pool are whoever survive the most weeks before being eliminated. There are no tiebreakers, i.e. there can be multiple winners.
9) We will have an actual prize for winning, thanks to our sponsor Jockey! Plus you will be immortalized on a POC episode!